Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chasing fish in a bit more comfort

The impromptu picture actually turned out quite nice





















Pursuing those finned creatures just got a bit more comfortable... and stylish I suppose.  Recently, I traded in my car for the above Chevy Equinox LT.  Due to the amount of miles I drive, I had thought I was limited to small fuel efficient cars.  This might have saved a few dollars but it wasn't overly befitting for a growing family and a guy who enjoys lugging fishing gear around.  It was actually my wife who said I should spoil myself a little, as well as, pointed out this would still give me 32 MPG Highway.  To get that fuel efficiency, it's a 4 cylinder, but I am excited it could tow my jon boat.  I also might consider the kit to add a rack for the kayak.  A big 'thank you' to Chuck and the staff at Pat O'Brien in Vermilion, this is my second purchase from them and it has been a pleasant experience both times.  I'm not a person who hands out compliments without merit, so when I say they do a great job - it is deserved. 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I get those quite a bit for rental cars and they are quite comfortable

    ReplyDelete